Washable mask for non-sanitary use
Barrier masks exclusively reserved for non-sanitary uses intended to prevent projections of droplets.
- Fabric masks certified for 10 washes.
- Tested and certified by the D.G.A (Directorate General of Armies).
- AFNOR (French Agency for Standardization) certified.
- Sold by unit
Protect yourself against fraudulent attempts with our 100% secure payment solution.
Free delivery in mainland France with a delivery time of 24-72 hours*
Quick and easy after-sales service. The cost of return to mainland France is free.
This mask is intended for the private and professional environment and is exclusively reserved for non-sanitary uses (UNS).
It is intended to prevent droplet projections.
The use of this mask is part of the strict application of measures related to containment and measures of work organization as well as barrier gestures.
Use: the wearing time of the mask is limited to 4 hours.
Mask handling recommendations:
- before putting on a mask, wash your hands with soap and water or with a hydro-alcoholic solution;
- apply the mask so as to cover the nose and mouth and take care to adjust it as well as possible on the face;
- check that there is no air jet in the eyes during a strong exhalation;
- when wearing a mask: avoid touching and moving it;
- each time you touch a used mask, wash your hands with soap and water or with a hydro-alcoholic solution;
- if you need to drink or eat, change your mask;
After use, the mask must be isolated either to be thrown away or to be washed. It is recommended to isolate the mask in a disposable plastic bag or in a reusable washing bag.
In the case of the reusable bag, mask and bag can be washed together and in this case, remove the mask from the bag.
Explanation on the washing method:
Washing in household machine: at 60 ° C with a conventional detergent without other drum load: This mask has been designed to be reused and washed
unused masks to be stored in a clean, dry and dark place.
Context of use:
this mask is strictly suitable for. the health crisis linked to COVID 19.
- Sold by unit
No customer reviews for the moment.