Castro 10ml - Xbud of Liquideo
Castro 10ml from the Xbud range by Liquideo is a powerful classic South American brown aroma with a discreet touch of honey which softens the finish.
The bottles of Liquideo e-liquid comply with the provisions of regulation (EC) N ° 1272/2008 known as CLP, in accordance with the regulations in force, by entering one of the following warning and dangerstatements:
- From 2.5 to 16.6 mg / ml: H302. Harmful if swallowed (category 4)
- Greater than 16.6 mg / ml: H301. Toxic if swallowed (category 3)
Warning: observe the precautions for use
Product prohibited for minors, not recommended for pregnant women and people with hypertension or cardiovascular disease.
Protect yourself against fraudulent attempts with our 100% secure payment solution.
Free delivery in mainland France with a delivery time of 24-72 hours*
Quick and easy after-sales service. The cost of return to mainland France is free.
SOME ADVICE FOR OPTIMAL USE OF THE PRODUCT
1. TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE NICOTINE RATE
Nicotine gives the sensation of "hit" which is a feeling of contraction of your throat during the passage of vapor with each puff inhaled.
Choosing the right nicotine level is important for a successful switch to electronic cigarettes. It should neither be too strong nor too light so that everyone discovers an optimal vapor.
- 16 or 18mg / ml: for regular smokers of at least 1 packet of cigarettes per day.
- 9 or 12mg / ml: for average smoker up to 10 cigarettes per day and / or if you smoke "light".
- 3 or 6mg / ml: for small smokers or for confirmed vapers who have already reduced their nicotine dosage over time.
- 0 mg / ml: if your nicotine withdrawal is already effective or anyone who does not smoke cigarettes.
2. PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
From 2.5 to 16.6 mg / ml of nicotine: Harmful if swallowed.
Greater than 16.6 mg / ml of nicotine: Toxic if swallowed.
|Caution instructions |
For optimal efficiency of your e-liquids, make sure to store them in a dry place away from light. Finally, the flavor does not deteriorate, remember to refill your bottle after use.
4. PROTECTION OF THE ENVIRONMENT:
Consider giving your e-liquid bottles a second life by reusing them, for example for your DIY preparations.
If your vial contained nicotine, do not pour its content into your pipes. The latter would in fact risk contaminating the groundwater. Do not put your vial in your usual plastic sorting bin either.
Be sure to deposit your bottle of nicotine e-liquid in a collection point for solvents and phytosanitary products. If in doubt, we invite you to contact your usual recycling center.
- Liquideo XBud
- Manufacturing country
- Ratio PG:VG
- 10ml PE bottle with childproof lock
No customer reviews for the moment.