ECIG SPACE undertakes to protect the data that customers entrust to it in the exercise of its activity, in particular, the processing of personal data (any data concerning an identified or identifiable natural person) is carried out in accordance with the legislation in force (EU Regulation 2016/679 and Data Protection Act) and their security is guaranteed by a structured internal system aimed at preventing loss, destruction and damage.
ECIG SPACE, aware of the fact that the activity carried out with regard to professional customers (companies, companies, sole proprietorships and legal persons, in any case different from natural persons) may involve, even in a purely ancillary manner, the processing of data natural persons acting on behalf of client companies. For this reason, ECIG SPACE deems it necessary to inform its contact person of the procedures for processing personal and professional data and of the legal provisions applicable to the processing of personal data in general.
This information is intended to illustrate for what purposes - among others - personal data can be used; how they are managed; the data controllers and the subjects to whom the data could be transmitted for the execution of activities on behalf of ECIG SPACE (for example to consultants external to the organization), the rights of the interested parties.
ARTICLE. 1 HOLDER AND PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL CONTACT DATA
The personal data transmitted will be processed by the holder and data controller, ECIG SPACE, with registered office at IVRY SUR SEINE, 12 avenue Maurice Thorez, having as legal representative pt ZHAO RUIFAN - contact address: email@example.com
ARTICLE. 2 RECIPIENTS OF THE TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes referred to in point 1 of article 3 - i.e. to comply with legal obligations or to implement the pre-contractual and / / contractual obligations assumed by ECIG SPACE - the personal data transmitted by customers may be communicated to certain categories of recipients who may operate on the data as data controllers. Among these recipients:
- Delivery companies, postal service, deliverers, intermediation company in the delivery activity, factors (and all subjects involved, in different capacities, in the product dispatch chain)
- Debt collection companies
- (Professionals (accountants, external consultants, lawyers etc.)
- Public bodies
- Audit and / or surveillance organizations,
- Insurance companies (vii) Consulting companies
- Companies in the same group as ECIG SPACE
For the purposes referred to in point 2 of article 3 - mainly commercial and promotional activities - personal data may be transmitted to companies linked to ECIG SPACE or to third-party companies. This transmission can only take place after obtaining the client's appropriate consent. ECIG SPACE uses providers of marketing and commercial analysis services (Google Analytics and others), to check the use of these systems see the cookie management page.
ARTICLE. 3 PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
ECIG SPACE will use the personal data transmitted for the following purposes:
1. The objectives related to the management of the contractual relationship, the provision of services and the supply of goods, in particular:
- management and execution contractual report and commercial relations
- the fulfillment of accounting and tax obligations
- the fulfillment of legal obligations (for example: anti-terrorist controls);
- anti-money laundering controls
- fiscal and accounting audits
- dispute management
- the supply, support, updating and information concerning the services offered and the goods supplied, as well as the functionalities available
- the activation of online services (for example: access to the site https://www.ecigspace.com)
- shipment of the agreed goods
- after-sales activities (such as, for example, return and warranty activities on purchased products)
- communication with the client
- the presentation of targeted advertisements
- individual product suggestions by email or / and push service
2. Purposes related to the commercial promotion of ECIG SPACE, in particular:
- Commercial activities ...
- promotional activities by e-mail of activities carried out by ECIG SPACE., by sending newsletters, etc.
ARTICLE. 4 LEGAL AND REGULATORY OBLIGATIONS
The processing of personal data by ECIG SPACE is legal and is based on the following legal bases:
- CONTRACT - processing necessary for pre-contractual reports or for the execution of the contract (for example the acquisition of personal data intended for the preparation and execution of the commercial contract, the order goods etc.)
- LEGAL - processing necessary for the implementation of the legal obligations to which ECIG SPACE is subject (eg accounting, administration, fight against terrorism, etc.)
- LEGITIMATE INTEREST - processing necessary to pursue a legitimate interest (for example, combating money laundering, preventing fraud, protecting the strategic interests of companies and their commercial relations);
- CONSENT - processing carried out following the consent provided in an explicit, conscious and informed manner by the data subject (in this case, the client of ECIG SPACE has given his consent for the purposes of which in point 2 of article 3).
The provision of personal data transmitted is mandatory for the pursuit of the purposes set out in point 1 of Article 3. Without this data, ECIG SPACE cannot perform the services and the sales contract.
The provision of personal data for the purposes referred to in point 2 of art. 3 is optional and as such, the client must give his consent with the signature of the form attached to this declaration. The entity and the adequacy of the personal data provided will be assessed from time to time, in order to avoid the processing of personal data which is not essential to the objectives pursued (while respecting the principle of minimization of personal data).
ARTICLE. 5 PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA COMMUNICATIONS
The objective of ECIG SPACE is the protection of the personal data of its Customers and for this reason ECIG SPACE applies the principle of accuracy, legality and transparency.
The Customer is informed that the personal data transmitted will be processed using tools and with appropriate procedures to guarantee maximum security and confidentiality, through archives and paper and digital, computer and telematic media.
The communications, containing personal data, between ECIG SPACE and the Customers will be made with traditional methods (for example, ordinary mail, telephone calls with operators) and / or automated (for example, telephone calls without operators) and / or similar (for example, fax, e-mail, certified post, sms).
In any case, the Customer may at any time exercise his right to oppose the processing, which, unless expressly stated to the contrary by the Customer, will refer to traditional and automated communications.
ARTICLE. 6 SHELF LIFE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal information transmitted to ECIG SPACE is kept, at the time of its acquisition / update, only for the time corresponding to the purposes of the processing indicated in the previous articles and it will be eliminated at the request of the Customer.
ARTICLE. 7 INTEREST RIGHTS
The Customer may at any time exercise - by sending a request to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org the following rights:
- Right of access to personal data provided (pursuant to art 15 of Reg. 2016/679 EU). The Customer has the right to obtain confirmation of the processing of personal data concerning him, in order to obtain, in the event of an explicit request, information on: • The purposes of the processing • The categories of personal data processed • The recipients to whom personal data will be transmitted • Duration of storage of personal data
- Right to rectification of personal data provided (under art. 16 of Reg. 2016/679 EU) The Customer has the right to obtain rectification and / or updating of personal data that is incorrect, incomplete or obsolete concerning him and request integration within a reasonable time. The Customer may also define the general and specific directives relating to the fate of personal data after his own death. If applicable, the heirs of the deceased Client may require that the death be taken into account and / or that the necessary updates be carried out.
- Right to erasure of personal data provided (in accordance with article 17 Reg. 2016/679 EU) The Customer has the right to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning him in the event that the personal data collected is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and / / processed, as well as in other cases provided for by law.
- Right to limitation of processing (in accordance with art 18 Reg. 2016/679 EU) The Client has the right to obtain limitation of processing in cases provided for by law.
- Right to the portability of personal data (in accordance with art. 20 Reg. 2016/679 EU) The Customer has the right to receive all personal data concerning him in a structured and readable format.
ECIG SPACE will ensure the effective exercise of the aforementioned rights and the complete satisfaction of the Client's requests. The Customer, when the conditions are met, has the right to lodge a complaint, in accordance with the legislation (article 77 Reg. 2016/679 EU) with the national supervisory authority (CNIL - National Commission for Data Protection) - https: //www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
ARTICLE. 8 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
The Customer may revoke consent to the processing of certain data without this being possible:
- infringe the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent given before the revocation
- interfere with the further processing of the same personal data on other legal bases (for example, contractual obligations or legal obligations to which ECIG SPACE is subject).
ECIG SPACE specifies that any partial or total omission to provide personal data will result in partial or total inability to achieve the objectives indicated in this declaration.
The personal data collected will not be transmitted to subjects not expressly identified and / or used and / or treated for different purposes and / or treatments and / or additional to what is described in this information, unless new specific information is made in accordance with the provisions of the law.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The information collected on this form is recorded in a computerized file by ECIG SPACE, located at 12 avenue Maurice Thorez 94200 Ivry Sur Seine for They are kept for the duration of the commercial report and are intended for use by ECIG SPACE.
In accordance with European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 you can exercise your right of access to data concerning you and have them rectified by contacting email@example.com