SOME ADVICE FOR OPTIMAL USE OF THE PRODUCT
1. DOSAGE INFORMATION
It is important to understand that the dosage also adapts to your material. Indeed, the more your electronic cigarette produces vapor and vaporizes e-liquid, the lower the dosage should be.
- For dosages less than 150mg per 10ml, it is recommended to vape it in several short sessions to obtain relaxation effects.
- For average dosages between 150 and 300mg for 10ml, the effects will be more marked, it is therefore recommended to go gradually and space out the doses.
- For high dosages greater than 500mg for 10ml, the e-liquid must be diluted to a neutral base without nicotine and above all not be consumed as it is.
2. PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
- Toxic in contact with skin (for e-liquids with nicotine). Keep out of reach of children and locked up.
- In case of skin contact: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- If swallowed or if you feel unwell, contact a poison control center or doctor and show the label of the e-liquid bottle.
- Do not use in pregnant or lactating women. Not recommended for people with cardiovascular, epileptic or sensitive to nicotine or any of the other ingredients.
- Prohibited under 18.
- Product intended only for the refill of electronic cigarette.
For optimal efficiency of your e-liquids, make sure to store them in a dry place away from light. Finally, the flavor does not deteriorate, remember to refill your bottle after use.
4. PROTECTION OF THE ENVIRONMENT:
Consider giving your e-liquid bottles a second life by reusing them, for example for your DIY preparations.
If your vial contained nicotine, do not pour its content into your pipes. The latter would in fact risk contaminating the groundwater. Do not put your vial in your usual plastic sorting bin either.
Be sure to deposit your bottle of nicotine e-liquid in a collection point for solvents and phytosanitary products. If in doubt, we invite you to contact your usual recycling center.