Batteries Charger MC4S - XTAR
Protect yourself against fraudulent attempts with our 100% secure payment solution.
Free delivery in mainland France with a delivery time of 24-72 hours*
Quick and easy after-sales service. The cost of return to mainland France is free.
1. Ultra compact design with greatest compatibility: 3.6V/3.7V LI-ION/IMR/INR/ICR 10440 14500 14650 16340 17500 17670 18350 18490 18500 18650 18700 20700 21700 22650 25500 26650 1.2V Ni-MH/Ni-CD AAAA/AAA/AA/A/SC/C (CH1&CH4: 10440-26650 CH2&CH3: 10440-21700). It can maximally charge two 26650 cells(CH1&CH4)& two unprotected 21700 cells(CH2&CH3) simultaneously.
Note: Cannot charge protected 20700/21700 batteries
2. Detect the battery type and select the best charging strategy.
3. According to the charging features of Ni-MH/Ni-CD batteries, MC4S applies high-precision MCU and controls perfect timing for the cease of charging with 0△V (0 Delta Voltage) and -△V (Minus Delta Voltage) method, to deliver maximum power while maximizing the batteries’ lifespan.
4. Multiple protections ensure safe charging.
5. Manufacturered from flame-retardant and fire-resistant ABS materials to extend the charger’s lifespan and ensure safety.
6. Built-in real-time temperature control protection system makes the battery charging process more stable.
7. XTAR charger can activate some revivable batteries. Insert the battery and the charger will automatically detect and activate the battery.
8. Passed many international safety and quality certifications, such as RoHS, CE, FCC, and so on. Insured worldwidely by China Pacific Insurance Co., Ltd (CPIC).
No customer reviews for the moment.