Concentrated aroma Simply Vanilla 10ml - Capella
Concentrated Aroma Simply Vanilla 10ml is an aroma with a pure and intense taste of Island Vanilla.
Protect yourself against fraudulent attempts with our 100% secure payment solution.
Free delivery in mainland France with a delivery time of 24-72 hours*
Quick and easy after-sales service. The cost of return to mainland France is free.
SOME ADVICE FOR OPTIMAL USE OF THE PRODUCT
1. CHOOSE A BASE
This e-liquid is a concentrated aroma to be diluted in a base. DO NOT STEAM ALONE! You can find a basic selection in the DIY/BASE category. The base will constitute 80 to 90% of your e-liquid depending on the dosage of concentrated aroma you carry out.
A base is a non-flavored liquid consisting of propylene glycol (PG), vegetable glycerin (VG) and possibly nicotine (for nicotine bases).
- Propylene glycol (PG) promotes the "hit" (contraction of the throat sought by smokers) in addition to nicotine. It produces a small amount of vapor. Its use can be problematic on some atomizers and cause leaks due to its low viscosity.
- Vegetable glycerin (VG) produces a lot of vapor and tends to dissipate slowly in the air. It can however slightly alter the aromas by softening them (sweet taste) as well as the "hit". Vegetable glycerin is relatively viscous and fouls the resistance of atomizers more quickly.
- The bases in 50PG / 50VG represent for many vapers the ideal relationship between the hit and the vapor.
- The bases in 30PG / 70VG or 20PG / 80VG and 100% are more used by confirmed vapers using reconstructable material, they bring a denser vapor, smoother flavors but a less important hit.
Be careful to choose your base according to your material, some clearomizers (entry level) do not support e-liquids with a VG rate too high because of their viscosity.
2. DILUTE THE CONCENTRATE IN A BASE
WASH HANDS, WORK OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN ON A CLEAN WORKTOP.
- Using a syringe or pipette, fill an empty vial with your ready-to-use base. Choose your bottles according to the volume you want to obtain after preparation.
- The base containing nicotine must be handled with great care. We advise you to use latex gloves and protective glasses for maximum safety that you can find in the DIY/ACCESSORIES category.
- Shake your aroma bottles before use.
- Add a few drops of flavor (s) (See dosing recommendations on the product sheet). Remember that your final e-liquid must contain: 85% base + 13% concentrated aroma + 2% additive (For example, to make 10ml of e-liquid: put 8.5ml base, the remaining +/- 1.5 ml will be the flavorings and additives).
- Optional: add one or more additives.
- Shake vigorously for 10 to 20 seconds and let stand for the maturation of the aromas.
- Wash your hands again, clean your equipment and your worktop.
- Write down your recipe to redo it later or pass it on.
Maturation is a crucial stage, it is the time necessary for your preparation to reach its highest degree of aromatic development.
Depending on the type of aromas, the ripening time will be more or less long:
- Fruity mono-aroma: 0 to 5 days.
- Complex fruity aromas (several aromas): 3 to 7 days if composed entirely of fruit.
- Mint, spice, anise, licorice, coffee, vanilla aromas: 1 to 2 weeks.
- Gourmet aromas: 2 to 3 weeks.
- Tobacco-like flavor: minimum 2 weeks.
4. PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
From 2.5 to 16.6 mg / ml of nicotine: Harmful if swallowed.
Greater than 16.6 mg / ml of nicotine: Toxic if swallowed.
|Caution instructions |
For optimal efficiency of your e-liquids, make sure to store them in a dry place away from light. Finally, the flavor does not deteriorate, remember to refill your bottle after use.
6. PROTECTION OF THE ENVIRONMENT:
Consider giving your e-liquid bottles a second life by reusing them, for example for your DIY preparations.
If your vial contained nicotine, do not pour its content into your pipes. The latter would in fact risk contaminating the groundwater. Do not put your vial in your usual plastic sorting bin either.
Be sure to deposit your bottle of nicotine e-liquid in a collection point for solvents and phytosanitary products. If in doubt, we invite you to contact your usual recycling center.
- Manufacturing country
- Type of products
- 10ml PE bottle with childproof lock
- Steeping time
- 15 days
No customer reviews for the moment.